Are you searching for StarUI Inventory Mod for Starfield? Then you are at the right place. Today I’m going to give you StarUI Inventory mod file. You can easily download this mod from the below download button.
Star UI Inventory is an all-purpose mod to help you in Starfield. Make your inventory more manageable. Compact rows make long playthroughs a breeze. Sorting options give you the ability to easily see what’s in that backpack of yours.
Additional Mod Information
|✍︎ Mod Name
|♲ Latest Version
|📁 File Formate
|✅Safe to Use
StarUI – Inventory
StarUI Inventory enhances all inventory screens for use on a PC. Compact display style. More details in sortable columns. Item tag icons. Category and subcategories as left sidebar. Many quality of life features!
Also, Check out: Starfield Script Extender (SFSE) Download the Latest Version
Features of StarUI Inventory
- Much compacter overview of the category list and item list.
- Properties like mass, value, mass of stack, value of stack, damage, DPS, damage resistance, ammo type, ammo rounds, weapon type, item rarity, and many more are available as a column. Only a few are on by default.
- Sort the list to any of the columns by simply clicking on the column header.
- New special inventory-lookup column OWNED/SHIP/CARGO – See how many items you already have in your backpack/ship when buying or transferring.
- You can temporarily add inactive columns to the interface.
- You can fold in the additional columns to take a look at your item in 3D.
- Category icons before the item name, so you can directly see what an item is.
- Automatic tagging and sub-categorizing of the most important items to further filter your item list down.
- Show all inventories in the bottom panel, including mass and an indicator in which direction you are currently transferring
- Show category summarized mass.
- List navigation keys Page-Up, Page-Down, Home, and End for fast navigation.
- Mass transfer of a single category from/to container, from/to ship, or buy/sell for trading!
- Press the CTRL or SHIFT key and click to directly transfer/buy/sell one item or all items.
- Bigger scrollbar, so it’s easier to grab it.
- Change the font or font size.
- Configurable mouse wheel scroll amount of lists
- Option to make <TAB> go directly back to the game instead of the character screen.
- Option to disable the starting and ending animation of inventories
- Multi-language ready with easy translate-able files in the standard format
- Option to show the FormID of an item in the item card in inventory.
- Increases the interface framerate to 60 fps. Optional files for 30fps and 120fps are available in the installer or folder Optional for manual installation.
- Has no plugins and no quests – Absolutely safe to install and uninstall.
- Doesn’t affect the possibility of getting a Steam achievement
- Full support for the controller. Hold L1 in the item list to access all new StarUI Inventory functions.
- Works with Steam and Game Pass (X-Box) version
- You can configure all options in the Data\Interface\StarUI Inventory.ini.
Installation of StarUI Inventory
- Enable Archive Invalidation (INI settings)
- Easiest way: Use BethINI to comfortably set the value
- Or: See this detailed Howto: Archive Invalidation to set the INI values with Windows tools.
- Install mod files
- Simply install the mod via your mod manager.
- Or: Alternate manual install: Copy the folder Interface\ from the zip into your Starfield\Data\ folder (where the ba2 files are) – ignore folders fomod\ and Optional\
- For some people that folder won’t work, copy the files to your Documents\My Games\Starfield\Data\ folder in that case (create the Data\ folder if it doesn’t exist there yet)
- To install the 30fps or 120fps version: After doing the above steps copy the files from the appropriate sub-folder in Optional\ and overwrite the existing ones.
Everything can be controlled in the INI file Data\Interface\StarUI Inventory.ini. The file is completely commented, so you will find your setting pretty quick
Compatibility with other interface mods
Most interface mods have no conflicting files, so those should be absolutely compatible.
Q. Is StarUI Inventory Mod free to download?
Yes, StarUI Inventory for Starfield is absolutely free to download.
Q. Is StarUI Inventory Mod safe to download?
Yes, StarUI Inventory Mod is very safe and secure to download.